WHY WALNUT GROVE ORTHODONTICS?
Our mission is to provide quality family orthodontic care and our goal is transforming your visit into an enjoyable patient-centered experience. Transforming a smile is a blend of art and science. For every case, Dr. Standerwick will apply the same conservative standards and principles that he applies to treatment of his own children and family. Dr. Standerwick is experienced, well-trained and provides a dynamic element to treatment.
We take the time to get to know our patients. We treat each person we see as an individual with unique orthodontic needs. Our goal is to provide excellent care with on-time finishing of treatment and results that exceed our patient’s expectations.
- Our staff’s fun personalities and focus on clinical excellence help children and adults truly enjoy their orthodontic experience.
- We offer state of the art orthodontic care with a variety of treatment options, including clear and coloured braces, invisible aligners, self-ligating, functional appliances, early treatment, and orthognathic surgery. We take the time to discuss the best orthodontic options specifically for you.
- Dr. Richard Standerwick makes it his priority to treat each young patient as he would treat his own children.
- He is a Certified Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
- He has demonstrated a pursuit of continued proficiency and excellence as a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. He is the only orthodontist in Langley, BC who is a current diplomate of the ABO.
- Dr. Standerwick was an Associate Clinical Professor of Orthodontics for the Graduate Orthodontic clinic at the University of British Columbia. He lectured on topics associated with orthodontic biomechanics as well as providing clinical instruction to the orthodontic residents. His journal publications can be found here.
Contact our office to schedule your complimentary consultation. Our office is centrally located with convenient appointment times. We look forward to meeting you and helping you attain a beautiful, healthy smile.